Covid-19 Update – 5/18/2020
Over the past few weeks the fair board members have had several web meetings. During those meetings we have discussed every possible option to have a fair even if abbreviated. Tonight, the board members have made the extremely difficult decision to cancel the 2020 fair. The fair board along with the Market sale committee are working on plans for the kids to be able to sell their animals. Look for more information about the market sale in the next few days.