All 4-H/FFA exhibitors must use the internet to register and submit their entries.
Exhibit entries will be accepted until midnight, June 26, 2017.
Review these important instructions below before you start registering your entries.
If you have not registered online before, printing these instructions out and reviewing them offline may make the process easier to understand.
- All Open Class Home Arts and Open Class Rabbit Exhibitors will be charged a flat $2.00 registration fee at time of entry registration.
- An exhibitor should make a list of all the entries you plan on registering. The link to the catalog page is here. After deciding what entries the exhibitor is going to enter, they will go to the online registration system by clicking on the Blue Ribbon Logo above.
- Click on the “Blue Ribbon Fair” logo (above) to enter the registration system.
- Follow the instructions on the Blue Ribbon Fair Management System.
- Register all your personal data as required. (see below)
- It is suggested that you use quick entry where you only have to enter the codes for the Department, Section and Class. This is faster than selecting from the drop down lists.
- Before you sign off, make sure that all the data is correct. If you find that you need to add, correct or change any entries you can sign back on and make the adjustments.
- Exhibitors who incur any open class registration or entry fees must remit the fees to the Washington County Agricultural Organization before the end of the 2017 Fair week or the fees will be automatically deducted from the exhibitors premium check. Make and remit your payment to:
Ag Expo & Fair
P. O. Box 681
Sharpsburg, MD 21782
Required Information to Register Exhibits
There are certain data fields that are required during registration. Failure to provide the required data may disqualify the exhibitor and/or exhibit.
- Type of exhibitor: “4-H/FFA” must be a youth member; all other exhibitors are “Open” Class.
- Name, Address, Phone Number
- Internet E-Mail address
- Birthday is required to assure proper exhibit classification and for individual identification when necessary
- Exhibitor’s gender
Exhibitor Registration and Exhibit Submission
- Livestock required data
- Animal Name
- Animal Registration Number and/or Tattoo Number. If you do not have the number(s) you can put either “Pending” or “N/A” in the field, however, if it is data that is normally required to exhibit the animal it must be provided prior to the animal being exhibited.
Washington County Ag Expo & Fair Queen Contest
- Application HERE due by July 1, 2017