The Washington County Ag Expo and Fair provides fun for the whole family! Come out for the day or take advantage of our passes. The Gate & Events Pass offers unlimited access to the fair and track events all week. Parking is free.
All Gate Admission Passes include Open Class and 4-H/FFA exhibits and shows, Live Bands, Machinery and Equipment displays, Business displays, and many weekly activities! Carnival rides not included in general admission.
- Gate admission starts daily at 12:00 PM – closing
- $5.00-Daily Gate Admission. Kids age 5 and under get in FREE!
- Track Gate Admission. Kids age 5 and under get in FREE! (Check Schedule for Pricing!)
Weekly Rate Passes
- $25.00-Weekly Gate Admission Pass for the duration of the Ag Expo and Fair. This pass does not include track events.
- $25.00-4-H/FFA Gate & Event Pass weekly admission passes for the duration of the Ag Expo and Fair. This pass includes track events.
- $50.00-Gate & Event Pass weekly admission passes for Ag Expo and Fair. This pass includes track events.
Daily Carnival Wristbands. Unlimited Rides All Night.
- $10.00-Per Person. Monday- Saturday only.
- No pets allowed on Fairgrounds, with the exception of service animals.
- Each 4-H/FFA exhibitor is entitled to purchase Two (2) 4-H/FFA Gate & Event Passes at $25.00 each. Each 4-H/FFA exhibitor must purchase and sign for the pass(s). No pass may be purchased on behalf of the 4-H/FFA exhibitor.
- All 4-H/FFA exhibitors must be pre-registered and their name must appear on the registration list. Validation of the exhibit display is required before a pass may be purchased. Such validation will be explained when the exhibit is displayed.
- Individuals who leave and return during the same day must stop at the gate and receive a readmission validation.
- All campers and RV’s must be registered with the Fair Office.
- All tractor and truck pullers will be charged the gate entry fee. When they register their pulling unit, they may receive a credit for the gate entry fee.
- The Washington County Agricultural Organization reserves the right to revise the above policies for admission and the issuance and sale of passes.
- No Drone flying
- No Selfie Sticks at Carnival Midway
Camper and RV Parking
Camper and RV parking is available ONLY to 4-H/FFA exhibitors. The form is available at the extension office.
About the Ag Expo and Fair
The Washington County Ag Expo & Fair is a nonprofit organization that relies on volunteers and donations to make their annual event a success. Beginning in 1981, the event was originally known as the Great Hagerstown Fair and hosted at Fairgrounds Park. The Ag Expo and Fair is now held each July at the Washington County Agricultural Education Center off Sharpsburg Pike, just seven miles south of Hagerstown. The Washington County Ag Expo & Fair is a member of the Maryland Association of Agricultural Fairs & Shows, Inc., The International Association of Fairs & Expositions (IAFE), and the Hagerstown-Washington County Chamber of Commerce.
Contact the educators at http://extension.umd.edu/washington-county
- Liz Rohrer and Tom Mazzone, Clear Spring High School
- Lee Ruark, Smithsburg High School
- Quinn Cashell-Martin and Dane Grossnickle, Boonsboro High School
- Jamie Snider, Hancock High School
Clear Spring High’s Agriculture Department: 301-766-8086
Our goal is to educate the public on agricultural awareness, venues, and opportunities. As a nonprofit organization, the Washington County Ag Expo and Fair relies on volunteers, sponsors, and donations to make our event a success. All contributions are greatly appreciated!