Registration for 2021!
All 4-H/FFA exhibitors must register online.* Review the important instructions below before you begin the registration process. Exhibit entries will be accepted from 9 am June 6, 2021 until 11:59pm on June 27, 2021. At that time, the system will close and no further entries will be accepted.
After deciding what entries the exhibitor is going to enter, visit the Online Registration page and follow the registration instructions.
NOTE: Open class entry fees can be mailed or paid at the show.
- The exhibitor should explore the site and become familiar with the fair catalog and make notes of the exhibits that they want to enter.
- After deciding what entries to enter, go to the Online Registration page and click on the “Blue Ribbon Fair” logo to enter the online registration system.
- After you enter the Blue Ribbon Fair Management System, follow the instructions for registering and submitting your entries. Instructions for online entry can be found on the Registration page.
- If you have not registered online before, printing the instructions and reviewing them offline may make the process easier to understand.
- Click here for the Fair Exhibitor Catalog.
If you have any questions about a specific exhibit you should call the responsible superintendent. Superintendents are listed on each department page of the fair catalog.
4-H members should contact their respective leader and FFA members should contact their FFA Advisor.
If you need help with the online system, instructions are available on the “Online Registration” page.
All 4-H/FFA exhibitors must register online. If you do not have a computer, you may go to any public library and use their computer to register and submit entries. Also, the Washington County Extension Office has computers that are available by appointment.
Internet registrations and exhibit entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM, June 27, 2021, at which time the system will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.